Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some, but not all, sharing of personal information. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
Legacy Investment Real Estate collects personal information about you to help us serve your financial needs, process transactions in your account(s), provide customer service, offer new products or services, and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
Legacy Investment Real Estate collects nonpublic personal information from you, as well as from other sources. The sources and the information collected may include:
- Information you provide to us, to our affiliated entities on applications and related forms, through discussions with our customer service staff, or on our website, such as address, social security number, birth date, net worth, assets, income, and medical information, if applying for insurance.
- Information regarding your transaction history with us, such as products or services purchased, account balances, trading history, and payment history, as well as information from information service companies and consumer reporting agencies, such as your transactions or credit relationships with unaffiliated third parties.
- Information from other unaffiliated third parties, including employers, associations, benefit plan sponsors, and other institutions, if you transfer positions or funds to our broker dealer Colorado Financial Service Corporation, such as address, social security number, net worth, assets, and income.
We may disclose any of the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you, as required to conduct our business and as permitted or required by law. We may share information about our customers with our affiliated insurance company and/or with unaffiliated financial or nonfinancial services providers, such as insurance companies, broker/dealers, investment advisors, mutual fund companies, banks, investment firms, third-party administrators, clearing firms, retirement plan sponsors, and other third parties who assist us in obtaining business or providing account maintenance or customer service to your account(s). In addition, we may share some or all of the information we collect with other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. Furthermore, we also may share your information with auditors, regulators, and law enforcement organizations or in response to a subpoena or discovery request, as permitted or required by law.
We do not sell, share, or disclose your nonpublic personal information to unaffiliated third-party marketing companies.
If we leave our broker dealer Colorado Financial Service Corporation to join another financial institution, we may retain copies of your personal information so that we can continue to serve you at the new firm. In doing so, we may share your information with the new firm but is otherwise required to keep confidential the personal information obtained from you while affiliated with Colorado Financial Service Corporation and we may only use it to service your account(s).
If you live in an “opt-in” state, where we are required to obtain your affirmative consent to share your nonpublic personal information with unaffiliated third parties who do not currently assist us in servicing your account or conducting our business, we are required to obtain your consent before we can take your information us should we leave our broker dealer Colorado Financial Service Corporation. Please note: You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at (559) 213-7767. In addition, please see below for “Important Information for California and Vermont Residents.”
If you do not want us to take your information should we decide to leave our broker dealer Colorado Financial Service Corporation in the future, you have the right to opt out of such disclosure. If you have a joint account, we will treat an opt-out direction by a joint customer as applying to all associated joint customers. If you wish to opt out, now or at any time in the future, please contact their Compliance department by phone at 866-903-6760, or by mail at Colorado Financial Service Corporation, 304 Inverness Way South, Ste. 355, Centennial, CO 80112.
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Legacy Investment Real Estate website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on the legacyire.com. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the legacyire.com. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads AdRoll has served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from AdRoll Advertising Partners: This is data that AdRoll receives from other digital advertising companies that they work with (“AdRoll Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your “Customer ID” with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
Legacy Investment Real Estate recognizes the need to prevent unauthorized access to the information we collect, including information held in electronic format. Legacy Investment Real Estate authorizes access to your nonpublic personal information only to parties with whom we have executed confidentiality/nondisclosure agreements and who need that information to serve you or to assist us in conducting our operations. We maintain physical, electronic, procedural, and contractual safeguards regarding your nonpublic personal information to ensure that we comply with our own policy, industry practices, and federal and state regulations. And we train our employees in the proper handling of sensitive information. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
The Legacy Investment Real Estate privacy protections apply automatically to all of our customers and former customers. If you have any questions we please contact us at (559) 213-7767 or write to our broker dealer Colorado Financial Service Corporation, 304 Inverness Way South, Ste. 355, Centennial, CO 80112.
Important information for California and Vermont residents
- California residents: For accounts with a California mailing address, we will not share your personal information with a financial company for joint marketing purposes except as required or permitted by law.
- Vermont residents: For accounts with a Vermont mailing address, we will not share your creditworthiness information with our affiliates except as required or permitted by law. For joint marketing with other financial companies, we will disclose only your name, contact information, and information about your transactions, unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
Securities are not FDIC- or NCUA-insured; not guaranteed by any bank, credit union, or government agency; and are subject to risk, including potential loss of principal invested.